Met Office extend snow warnings until Friday
- Credit: Archant
Warnings for snow and ice across East Anglia this week have been extended until Friday.
Yellow warnings had been in place until midday on Wednesday but further warnings have now been put in place for Thursday and Friday.
The Met Office is now warning of possible disruption between 3pm on Thursday afternoon and midday on Friday.
They say that there is a chance of 2-5cm of snow for some places with exact timings uncertain at the moment.
10cm could fall in certain parts of the country.
You may also want to watch:
The Met Office say that ice could become a hazard on any untreated roads overnight Thursday and into the early parts of Friday.
We will have live coverage tomorrow should the county be covered in snow, as well as updates on possible school closures.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 4 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 7 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 8 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him