Snow much for that - Despite the light covering readers share their snaps
- Credit: Archant
It wasn’t the whiteout we had hoped for but the slight snow fall has encouraged readers to take stunning pictures of Suffolk.
Snow enthusiasts made sure they documented the snowy scenes they woke up to this morning.
Dozens of snaps were posted on social media and sent in to us.
The pictures were taken all over the county including some from Woodbridge, Framlingham and Bury St Edmunds.
The shots show fields, front gardens, and countrysides covered in blankets of snow.
You may also want to watch:
According to Weatherquest this might not be the end of the snow as a further couple of centimetres are predicted on Thursday night.
Yellow warnings had previously been in place until midday today, but they have since been extended and have now been put in place for both Thursday and Friday.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 4 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 5 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 6 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 7 Crash between two motorbikes
- 8 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 9 New-look Cobbold Stand finished - and what a difference it makes!
- 10 Ipswich closing in on Coulson loan signing