So many reasons for you to ‘like’ Drive24
- Credit: screengrab
Drive24 has just geared up its coverage by launching a new Facebook page and updated blog site with motoring news, reviews, stories, pictures and more.
Drive24 is the local used car website from Archant, one of the UK’s largest independently-owned regional media businesses. The site currently lists more than 190,000 used cars and vans across the country.
The new Facebook page has been created to merge drive24’s knowledge and experience with that of enthusiastic car-lovers from across the UK.
The Drive24 team is looking for car enthusiasts who would like to contribute to the sites to contact it via Facebook.
The site allows users to interact with and engage with fellow petrolheads, by sharing photos, writing interesting pieces about cars and motoring or simply liking online posts.
Drive24 is also featuring a First Car Friday section on the drive24 blog where people can share tales about the pleasures, pitfalls and perils of their first car. We all have fond memories of the first car we own, even if it was an old banger, and often still have a treasured picture of it so hunt them out and tell us about it.
You can access the new drive24 Facebook page by logging in, searching for Drive24 and hitting the ‘like’ button. Drive24 is online at www.drive24.co.uk and on your phone at mobile.drive24.co.uk
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 5 Villages shock as seven Suffolk postboxes stolen in 10 days
- 6 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 7 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk
- 8 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 9 6 roadworks to avoid in Suffolk this week
- 10 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss