Some Suffolk libraries to close early on Thursday due to wintry conditions
Some of the county’s libraries will be opening late and closing early on Thursday to deal with the wintry conditions.
With many other services already affected by the cold snowy conditions Suffolk Libraries have released details of which libraries will not be opening and which will have amended opening hours on Thursday.
Lavenham (Lavenham World Book Day activity will not be going ahead)
You may also want to watch:
Amended opening hours
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 4 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 9 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 10 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
Beccles – will open late at 11am
Brandon – will open late at 10.30am
Broomhill – will open late at 11am
Bungay – Will open late at 9.30am and will close early at 1pm
Bury – will open late at 10am
Framlingham – will close early at 12.30pm
Haverhill – will open late at 10am and will close early at 5pm
Newmarket – will open late at 10am
Stowmarket – will open late at 10am
Sudbury – will open late at 10am
All other libraries are expected to open as normal tomorrow.
Full details of all the closures can be found on the Suffolk Libraries website.