Dad of missing Sophie Smith makes heart-wrenching appeal for her to come home
- Credit: Archant
The dad of missing 21-year-old Sophie Smith has made a heart-wrenching appeal for her to come home.
Sophie’s dad Martin Knowles said his daughter’s disappearance in the middle of the night between Christmas Day and Boxing Day had left him devastated and not knowing what to do.
He added: “I would just like to say to Sophie if you’re listening to this or watching this video just come home.
“We just all want you back. Your mum loves you, I love you, your sister Sarah loves you, your aunty, all your friends at UEA and here in Gorleston we all love you.
“Just don’t be frightened. We all want you back with open arms and just love you so much.
You may also want to watch:
“Please Sophie, just come back.”
MORE: Police believe CCTV footage could show missing Sophie Smith running towards seaMr Knowles was supported by his daughter Sarah and Sophie’s aunt Rebecca Russell as he made the appeal.MORE: Mother of RAF serviceman Corrie McKeague urges Facebook group to help in search for missing Sophie Smith
Sophie’s family have led the search efforts since she vanished, along with the emergency services, friends and volunteers.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches