Southwold: Fire crew tackle chimney blaze
FIREFIGHTERS took over an hour to tackle a blaze in a chimney at a home in a popular Suffolk resort.
One crew from Southwold attended the town’s Park Lane around 4.35pm today.
When they arrived they found the chimney alight.
The crew used chimney rods to help extinguish the blaze.
They also used one 10m ladder and one roof ladder to fight the fire.
You may also want to watch:
Crews were working at height for around an hour.
The fire was extinguished by 6.15pm.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 9 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo