Southwold: Missing man
POLICE are appealing for help to trace a missing 79-year-old man from Southwold.
David Franckeiss left his home in Mill Lane, Southwold to attend a doctors appointment yesterday afternoon.
He was last seen at the surgery around 5.30pm, but has not been seen since.
His vehicle was located yesterday at Southwold Harbour on Ferry Road. The police helicopter and the Coastguard Service have carried out extensive searches in the area where his vehicle was found, but are yet to trace Mr Franckeiss.
He is described as a white male, around 6’1” tall, with short, brown hair. When he was last seen, he was wearing brown corduroy trousers and a black coat.
Anyone who has seen Mr Franckeiss or has any information on where he may be is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 2 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 5 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 6 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 7 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 8 Charlton boss Jackson on Bonne's 'point to prove', Addicks' interest in Pigott and Cook's sacking
- 9 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 10 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk ahead of Storm Barra's arrival