Take a look inside Southwold salon up for sale for £1million
- Credit: Fennel
A salon in a prime town centre location in Southwold has hit the market - with a price tag of £1million.
Chartered surveyor Fennel has listed the freehold of The Salon in High Street, opposite Crew Clothing Company, for sale.
Fennel has described the building as a "large, attractive period property" with 1,311 square feet of internal space.
Planning permission was granted by East Suffolk Council to convert the space above the main salon area in a two-bedroom flat.
Fennel added: "Southwold boasts a thriving community which benefits from a substantial tourist influx throughout the year.
You may also want to watch:
"The property offers a unique opportunity to redevelop this centrally located prime retail shop."
Southwold's property prices are some of the highest in Suffolk - with a report by Compare My Move revealing the average house in the seaside town costs close to £500,000.
- 1 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 5 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 6 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 7 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 8 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'