Spaceman travels Suffolk to promote Stradisphere festival
- Credit: Archant
It was slightly more than one small step for a spaceman who toured round the region this weekend.
The unusual visitor dressed in an Apollo era suit was spotted in many iconic locations including Southwold Pier and Framlingham Market.
He visited local businesses and even stopped for a selfie or two with excited members of the public.
Sadly the spaceman did not come travelling from a ship up above but was instead part of a promotional video tour for the upcoming Stradbroke music festival Stradisphere which took him across our region.
The event which is in its fifth year will take place in July and is being headlined by well known singer songwriter Badly Drawn Boy and chart-toppers Sam and the Womp.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers say that it is the biggest event yet having started as a tribute festival.
A number of local artists will also be performing at the event.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 6 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk