Sold out event celebrates Spirit of Woodbridge
- Credit: CHARLOTTE BOND
Woodbridge's Spirit of Place festival kicked off with a whole host of live music and arts this weekend.
The event, which was delayed several times due to the coronavirus crisis, is part of a month-long festival focusing on different spirits and celebrating art, music and culture.
"It was absolutely wonderful," said organiser Jan Pulsford.
"It was fully sold out and everybody had a good time.
"I've had lots of good feedback."
You may also want to watch:
Ms Pulsford said she was incredibly grateful to the Angel pub in Woodbridge, which agreed to host the event when the government decided against easing Covid restrictions.
The event had been due to take place at the Longshed.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 5 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 6 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 7 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 8 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 9 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 10 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
"It was so nice to celebrate the return of live music and the arts to Woodbridge," said Ms Pulsford.
The next instalment of the festival takes place on Sunday at the Angel, with the Spirit of the River being the focus of the event.