Spring lambs and snow in our spring iWitness photo challenge
- Credit: Julie Kemp
Although this week has not quite felt like we were in there yet, we tasked our iWitness members to send in their best photos of Spring
Although last weekend may not have felt much like spring with the ‘Mini Beast from the East’ hitting our shores we have been assured that we are officially in Spring now as we challenged our iWitness members to send in proof that we are still not in winter.
Graham Meadows wasn’t quite convinced that we were approaching spring as he sent in photos from the effects of the ‘Mini Beast’ last weekend and the white powder coating a flower.
Pamela Bidwell captured a brilliant scene that shows spring is among us with spring lambs in a field with their mother.
There can only be one winner however and it comes from Julie Kemp with a well timed, close up shot of a bee landing on a flower,
You may also want to watch:
Next week’s challenge is titled ‘Something Green’
The colour green is everywhere so we want you to send in your photos that contain the colour green, the more outside the box, the better.
To take part, become a Suffolk iWitness member – and you could see your pictures published online on our website’s or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 3 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 4 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 5 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 6 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 7 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 10 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?