St Edmundsbury: A week left to claim �53k lottery win
LOTTERY chiefs have warned how prize winnings of more than �50,000 have just a week left to be claimed.
The lucky ticket was bought in St Edmundsbury and scooped five numbers and bonus ball on June 19’s draw.
The prize owed to the ticket holder is �53,948. However, the prize is yet to be claimed.
Lottery chiefs have today urged people to check and double-check their tickets.
The winning Lotto numbers on that date were 34, 37, 39, 41, 42, 47 and the bonus ball was 45.
You may also want to watch:
The ticket-holder has until 5.30pm December 16 to make their claim.
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to the Good Causes fund – adding to the �25 billion already raised through sales of lottery tickets since The National Lottery launched in November 1994.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 5 Busy high street taped off by police
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “Time really is running out for the winner of this prize, but we are still hopeful that someone will come forward at the last minute to claim the money in time for Christmas – it certainly would be a great present to find out you’re the winner of a �53,948 Lotto prize.
“We’re urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing Lotto ticket could be hiding. This life-enhancing prize could really help to make dreams become a reality for someone out there.”
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.