St Elizabeth Hospice’s RideFest to return for 2018 with new competitions
- Credit: Archant
The local charity cycle challenge is returning to Suffolk this March.
The RideFest challenge organised by St Elizabeth Hospice will offer more chances for people to get involved.
The static bike challenge will be expanded to include an individual challenge as well as a 25 or 50 mile road ride around Suffolk.
The competition for businesses will also be returning.
Felicity Rook, head of fundraising at St Elizabeth Hospice, said: “We were overwhelmed by the support we received from businesses across Suffolk last year and, from the feedback we’ve had, everyone had a great time.
You may also want to watch:
“Support like this is essential to the running of the hospice.
“While you’ll have a lot of fun, the money raised will enable us to continue to provide vital services to the local community.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 5 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 6 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 7 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 8 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 9 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 10 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
Last year’s winners were Beagle’s Property estate agents from Ipswich.