Early Christmas bazaar to be held to raise money for hospice
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A Suffolk hospice has launched the date for one of its most popular events of the year.
St Helena’s Christmas Bazaar will be take place on Saturday, October 27 from 10am to 4pm at Stanway Village Hall.
The charity has moved the date forward this year to allow supporters to get their festive goodies purchased early, before the usual Christmas rush.
The event will feature a wide range of Christmas gifts, Christmas cards, toys, decorations, homeware and much more.
There will also be a Christmas café serving hot drinks and refreshments for shoppers.
You may also want to watch:
For any further information on the event supporters are encouraged to contact the St Helena retail team on 01206 890165.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village