Seven lawn mowers stolen from church outbuilding
- Credit: Archant
Seven lawn mowers have been stolen from an outbuilding near to a church in Snape.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the lawn mowers were stolen from the outbuilding at St John the Baptist Church, in Farnham Road.
At some point between 4.40pm on Wednesday, August 19 and 7.30am on Thursday, August 20, locks and chains were cut.
Once inside, seven petrol lawn mowers were stolen before the perpetrators made off.
Officers are now appealing for anyone with information, or who saw anything to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
They ask that anyone who saw any suspicious activity in the area to contact Suffolk police by calling 101, quoting crime reference 37/48297/20.
Alternatively, witnesses can contact the independent crime charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 6 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses