St Mary’s nursery requires improvement says Ofsted
An east Suffolk nursery has been reported as ‘requiring improvement’ by Ofsted.
The St Mary’s Playgroup on Burkitt Road in Woodbridge had previously been marked as ‘Good’ in its last inspection in June 2015.
One of the report’s biggest concerns was the lack of information staff gathered about children’s abilities when they joined the group.
A spokesperson for the group said “We are disappointed with the recent Ofsted report. Especially given that a number of the areas of concern in the report are being looked at already.”
The group said that they were encouraged to see in the report that parents were happy with their children’s progress and that the children themselves were happy at the group.
You may also want to watch:
They added that the aim of the group was to create “happy, interested and engaged” children and that they would “continue to make this our focus”.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 5 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 6 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 9 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 10 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets