Sign up to London Half Marathon and stick to that new year’s resolution
- Credit: Archant
There is a limited number of places left for people to take part in London’s Big Vitality Half Marathon.
Places are being offered by the Bury St Edmunds-based St Nicholas Hospice Care and is a chance for particpants to stick to their new year resolution to get fit in 2019.
It takes place place on Sunday, March 10, following much of the world-famous marathon route in reverse, starting at Tower Bridge and finishing in Greenwich.
Jenny Smith, events manager for St Nicholas Hospice Care said: “We have a limited number of Vitality Big Half places up for grabs so if you wish to take part in the run that passes a number of London’s iconic landmarks and raise money for the hospice, which supports people living with caring, dying and bereavement, then sign up today.”
The Vitality Big Half organised by London Marathon Events Ltd, in partnership with Sported, is more than just a run through the city, as runners will be supported by the communities they run through along the way, with DJs, bands and plenty of colour.
You may also want to watch:
To sign up, visit the St Nicholas Hospice Care website and pay a £25 non-refundable deposit to secure a place at https://stnicholashospice.org.uk/news-community/events-listing/big-half-marathon/
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 5 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 6 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 10 Tribute to Kaine, 24, at estate's new underpass mural