St Nicholas Hospice Care shop in Mildenhall gears up for ninth Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
A Mildenhall charity shop is gearing up for its Christmas fair to raise money for a worthy cause.
The St Nicholas Hospice Care shop, in Mill Street, will host its Christmas fair from December 1 to December 3, and hopes to welcome plenty of shoppers through the doors.
Karen Beale, shop manager, said: “This is the ninth year of our Christmas fair and it is always an amazing weekend.
“It’s not only a chance for shoppers to stock up on good quality gifts, toys, cards and decorations, but they’ll also be helping a good cause at the same time.
“We already have our festive window display up and we hope its festive design will help draw as many people into the shop as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
A raffle will also be held with winning tickets drawn at 2.30pm on Sunday. Tickets cost £1.
Between midday and 2pm on Saturday Santa’s elves will be giving out presents he has left behind, in return for a suggested donation to the charity.
- 1 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 2 A12 closed by police after serious collision
- 3 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 4 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 5 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 6 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
- 10 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
The shop will be open from 9am to 5pm on Friday and Saturday and 11am-3pm on Sunday.