Appeal for witnesses to smash and grab burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after the door of a Newmarket home was smashed in during a burglary.
Sometime between 9.50am and 12.50pm on Thursday January 9 entry was forced into a property in St Phillips Road.
Suffolk Constabulary is unsure if there was more than one offender involved and officers are asking for anyone who saw something suspicious to contact them.
A number of items were stolen in the raid including a watch, ring, clothing and toiletries.
Anyone with any information about this incident should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference number 37/1797/20
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 2 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 3 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 4 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 7 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 8 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 9 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 10 A12 blocked following two vehicle crash