Staff at Stowmarket care home dress as elves to raise Alzheimer’s awareness
- Credit: Archant
Staff at a Stowmarket care home dressed as elves to raise awareness of an Alzheimer’s charity.
The team at Hillcroft House residential home, in Finborough Road, took part in Elf Day, which is an initiative created by the Alzheimer’s Society to highlight the work of the charity.
Staff got truly into the spirit of the day by donning their finest elf outfits, much to the enjoyment of residents and visitors.
As part of Elf Day on Friday, the team members hosted a cake sale and prize board, with all money being donated to the Alzheimer’s Society.
Situated close to the centre of Stowmarket, Hillcroft House provides residential care and support to the elderly, including those living with dementia.
You may also want to watch:
The home is part of the Healthcare Homes group and was rated ‘Good’ in its latest Care Quality Commission (CQC) report in June.
For more information, visit www.healthcarehomes.co.uk or call 01449 774633.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine