Stanton: Crews called to grill pan fire

CREWS were called to a grill pan fire in a Suffolk home this evening.

Fire control received a call to a property in Michaelhouse Way, Stanton, at about 5.45pm today (Thursday January 3).

Appliances from Elmswell, Ixworth and Bury St Edmunds attended.

The first crew arrived at about 6.05pm and found a small fire in the grill pan.

The fire was extinguished on arrival and crews ventilated the property.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter