Stanton: Industrial accident victims named
THE names of the four men - including two brothers - who died after being crushed to death while working have been released locally.
The men are believed to be Tom and Dan Hazelton as well as Peter Johnson and Adam Taylor.
They are aged between 26 and 42 and it is thought that all of the men have connections with the village of Stanton, near Bury St Edmunds.
The four men were working four metres below ground when the steel structure they were working on collapsed on top of them.
The incident happened at Claxton Engineering Services Limited in Great Yarmouth at 2.20pm on Friday.
You may also want to watch:
Do you want to pay tribute to any of the men? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01473 324736.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day