New TV advert is filmed in Suffolk – but can you spot where?
- Credit: STARLING BANK
A bank’s new TV advert includes a starring role for one location in Suffolk.
The campaign by Starling Bank, titled Feel Good About Money, is the firm's first TV advertising campaign and was partly filmed in the county recently.
The 30-second ad opens on a small business owner starting her day, setting up her food truck under the gaze of a starling bird.
This is the section filmed in Suffolk.
The bird then takes flight and is joined by others, eventually forming a spectacular murmuration through rolling hills - not Suffolk - before eventually returning to the county and closing in again on the entrepreneur.
You may also want to watch:
The advert was first broadcast on October 14, and was also shown in a break during the Great British Bake Off this week.
It was a collaboration between creative agency and production company Ekstasy, and director Eduardo Vieitez.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 3 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 4 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 8 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 9 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 10 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
Rachael Pollard, chief growth officer at Starling Bank, said: "We're proud to be taking the Starling brand nationwide with a launch campaign that leverages the full marketing mix, including TV for the first time. Our aim is to make Starling a household name."
So where were the Suffolk scenes filmed?
The footage was captured in the centre of Wickham Market, with some local people even used among the extras.