Still time to bid for unique items in Suffolk charity’s online auction
- Credit: Archant
There is still time to put in a last minute bid for a host of exclusive ‘money can’t buy’ items, which are up for grabs in an online charity auction.
The first Focus12 auction features almost 60 items and experiences kindly donated by celebrities, companies and individuals who are ardent supporters of the charity.
These include very special sport, adventure, hotel, fine dining, theatre and live music experiences, alongside original fine art, photography and other memorabilia.
Focus12 has a well-earned reputation for successfully helping more than 1,100 people across the UK to tackle drug and alcohol addiction.
Davina McCall, Joe Pasquale and Russell Brand, patrons of the Bury St Edmunds-based charity, have given their support to the auction.
You may also want to watch:
Lots such as the striking Jumpsuit worn during Davina when she was presenting Channel 4’s The Jump, or a collectors’ item limited edition portrait of Russell Brand by celebrity photographer Scarlet Page, can be viewed and bids placed at http://www.i-bidder.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/timed/focus/catalogue-id-focus-10000 before 8pm tomorrow (Monday).
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 6 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Exit Interview: Ward was the model pro who started fast but simply ran out of steam