Woman has head stamped on during brawl outside pub
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A woman was forced to the ground and had her head stamped on during a large-scale brawl outside a pub.
The fight happened around 1am outside The Stingray pub in Church Street, Harwich, on December 27.
The victim - a woman in her 20s - reported leaving the pub while the brawl was ongoing outside and was forced to the ground, adding her head had been stamped on.
A friend helped her at the scene before calling an ambulance once she had arrived home.
She was then taken to hospital for injuries considered to be serious.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officer PC Mitchel Porter urged anyone who witnessed the brawl to come forward.
PC Porter added: "We believe there was a group of people nearby and we are keen to speak to anyone in the group or passers-by, who may have seen the incident."
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 3 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 4 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 5 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 6 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 8 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 9 One person taken to hospital after A12 crash
- 10 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
Those with information should contact Essex Police on 101, quoting reference 46/4640/20.
Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555111.