Stoke by Nayland Hotel now open daily for takeaway food and drink
- Credit: Stoke by Nayland Hotel
With England plunged into yet another lockdown, businesses up and down the country are having to diversify their offerings once again in order to stay afloat.
Stoke by Nayland Hotel has stepped up to the challenges of a third lockdown and has launched a takeaway food service from its Pippin Store .
Open seven days a week, it will be selling ready-to-eat dishes created by the venue’s award-winning chefs, alongside cook at home frozen meals.
Takeaway dishes on the hotel’s to-go menu include fish and chips, stir fry, macaroni and cheese, homemade burgers, salads, and a range of pizzas. A number of meals on the takeaway menu are also available frozen so they can be cooked at home.
You may also want to watch:
To satisfy your sweet tooth, the hotel’s beloved afternoon tea box is also on offer. At £12 per person, it includes freshly-made sandwiches, homemade scones, clotted cream and cakes. For an extra £6 per person, you can upgrade your afternoon tea and make it sparkling by adding a bottle of fizz to it.
The family-owned hotel – which has been established for over 80 years – will also be selling essential items such as bread, milk, meat, pasta, flour, fruit and vegetables, alongside beers, ales, wines and spirits.
- 1 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 2 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 3 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 4 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 5 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 1-0 home loss to Sunderland
- 7 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved
- 8 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 9 Hundreds of new homes approved for rural village
- 10 Development of 136 homes approved for rural village
For Valentine’s week next month, there will be an extra special afternoon tea for two, and a romantic three-course dinner for two which can be finished off at home. Details for these will be released closer to the time.
Susanna Rendall, group managing director, said: “At Stoke by Nayland Hotel, we understand the importance of supporting the local community, so we are using our resources at the hotel in any way we can to provide a helpful service to the area, and at the same time, keep our key staff in employment during this very challenging period. We really look forward to welcoming local residents to use this service during the next few weeks.”
Pippin Store will be open Monday to Sunday, from 7am to 9pm. Orders for takeaway can be placed between 11am and 7pm over the phone, and can be collected from 11am until 9pm. In order to comply with current social distancing guidelines, only two customers are allowed in the shop at one time, and only one family member is allowed in at any time. Contactless payment is preferred.
To see the full menus and to find out more, call 01206 264265 or visit the website.