Ipswich Town legend John Wark to kick-off Easter activities at Stonham Barns
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town legend John Wark is headlining a Suffolk venue’s Easter opening of its new softplay barn.
Wark, who also played for Liverpool and Scotland, and appeared in the 1981 film Escape to Victory, will be meeting fans and signing autographs at Stonham Barns from 9.30am on Good Friday.
The new softplay barn, called Tumbledown, features various fun obstacles for youngsters to clamber over - and is one of several Easter attractions at Stonham Barns over the Easter weekend.
On Easter Sunday, The East Coast Mini Club will be bringing 150 of its vehicles along during its charity run.
The Swashbuckling Pirate Adventure takes place at 2pm each day from Saturday-Thursday, featuring drunken sailor acrobats, illusions, circus skills and comedy.
You may also want to watch:
rtists and sculptors will also be meeting visitors at an Easter Art Exhibition at Hemingstone Frames, based in Stonham Barns.
Visit www.stonhambarns.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 2 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 3 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 7 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 8 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 10 Five fire engines called to red deer trapped in tree