Woman released on bail in connection with death at Suffolk pub
- Credit: Archant
A 52-year-old woman arrested on suspicion of murder in connection with the death of a woman at a Suffolk pub has been released on bail.
A major police inquiry was launched after the victim, who was in her 40s, was found unresponsive following a party at The Magpie Inn in Stonham Parva at 3.30am on Sunday.
The woman, who has not yet been named, received treatment from paramedics but died at the scene.
A post mortem examination conducted on Sunday was unable to identify a cause of death.
Suffolk Constabulary confirmed that the suspect, from Dagenham, was arrested in connection with the death at the scene of the incident yesterday morning and taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
She has been released on bail until Sunday December 8 pending further inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Police have said they are not looking for anyone else in connection with the woman's death.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge