Can you spot yourself on the first day of StowFiesta?
- Credit: Archant
The biggest free music festival in Mid Suffolk has returned to Stowmarket, entertaining fans for the 13th year in a row.
Music festival, StowFiesta, has seen a host of live bands descend on the Suffolk town alongside family activities such as a circus skills workshop and donkey rides.
The Festival originally launched in 2007 as 'StowFest' but in recent years has grown into the more family-orientated 'StowFiesta'.
Live music plays a big part, with disco funk covers band Chart Attack and 7-piece Ska band Rude and Reckless on stage today. A tribute to Elvis will perform on Sunday.
Hundreds visited the town on Saturday, enjoying the Suffolk sun with more expected on the second day of the event. Music fans were treated to clear skies and 20C heat and the warm weather is set to continue for the rest of the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
There were also four free pitches up for grabs for charities and not for profit organisations.
- 1 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 4 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 5 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 6 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 8 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 9 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 10 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich