Police search for motorcycle rider after A14 pursuit
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to help locate a motorcycle rider and their passenger following a high-speed pursuit on the A14.
Officers patrolling the A14 signalled the rider of the red Suzuki Bandit to pull over on the A14 near Woolpit around 3pm Tuesday, June 23.
Although the rider – who was riding without a number plate – initially pulled over in a lay-by, a pursuit began after the rider made off from the scene.
The pursuit continued until they reached the Stowmarket area – where officers say the rider was driving at “excessive speeds”.
Police are appealing for anyone who may have captured the rider and their passenger on dash cam – either on the A14 or in Stowmarket – to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Those who can aid Suffolk police in their inquiry should contact PC Perrier of the Roads and Armed Policing Team at Bury St Edmunds on 101, quoting CAD 277 of June 23.
- 1 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 2 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 3 Judge won't play for Ipswich again this season as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 4 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 5 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 8 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 9 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 10 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop