Stowmarket care home opens doors to public for royal wedding
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk care home is inviting members of the local community to watch the royal wedding with residents.
The Cedrus House care home in Stowmarket is having a royal knees up for the marriage of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
A special tea party will be held at the home for the event from 2- 4pm along with live entertainment from local singer, Jackie Raven.
Michelle Webster, the home manager at Cedrus House, said: “It’s been a busy few years for the royals, with big birthdays, anniversaries and new additions to the family - conversations around the Queen and her children are never too far from our lips here at Cedrus House.
“We’re delighted to be able to bring out the bunting once again, this time to celebrate the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re looking forward to commemorating the big day with the people of Stowmarket and raising a glass to the happy couple!”
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 3 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 4 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 5 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 8 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 9 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash
- 10 Army helicopter lands in field near Nacton after developing fault