Stowmarket company wins prestigious Theo Paphitis Small Business Sunday Award
- Credit: Archant
A Stowmarket company has been awarded the much sought after Theo Paphitis Small Business Sunday Award.
Priority Driver Training, a company that trains professional drivers to work-legal standard, was specially selected by the Dragon’s Den star to receive the award.
The Small Business Sunday (SBS) Award is a social media-driven initiative designed to raise the profile of small businesses.
Every Monday at 8pm, Mr Paphitis rewards small businesses that tweet him @TheoPaphitis and describe their businesses in one tweet including the hashtag #SBS.
Six winners are then reviewed and retweeted on Mr Paphitis’ Twitter account, which has over 500,000 followers.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Priority Driver Training said: “This is our biggest achievement on Twitter and an amazing boost. We’d love to share the word of Theo Paphitis’ SBS awards with Suffolk so they can experience the same.”
- 1 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 7 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 8 'Keep the faith' - Town fans on poor start and what needs to change
- 9 From favourites to outsiders - odds on Town winning League One drift widely
- 10 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?