Stowmarket: Firefighters called to pan blaze

Firefighters were called to a home in Newmarket

Firefighters were called to a home in Newmarket - Credit: Archant

Firefighters from Stowmarket were called out to a kitchen blaze on Sunday morning after an unattended pan caught fire.

The incident happened in Guillemot Close during the middle of the morning.

When the fire crew arrived they found the kitchen smoke-logged and broke in to put out the fire in a pan before ventillating the room to clear the smoke. The incident was over in just over 30 minutes.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus