Quality on the menu for Stowmarket Food & Drink Festival
- Credit: Archant
Stowmarket will be serving up a feast for the public with the return of its annual food and drink festival.
It takes place on Sunday July 7 alongside the Museum of East Anglian Life's CAMRA Beer & Brewing Festival.
Events include the Kitchen Theatre, which will see the best local chefs show off their skills at the John Peel Centre, along with a craft gin bar.
It will also feature live music and children's entertainment.
This year sees the Festival teaming up with other local businesses for 'Best of Suffolk' fringe events across the town throughout the following week, such as a real ale showcase at the Gladstone Arms in Combs Ford from July 8-14, and special menu at The Mill Bar & Grill in Milton Road South from July 5-14.
You may also want to watch:
Event manager David Marsh said: "Last year's event was brilliant but we've grown it even bigger for 2019.
"At the heart of the event are the food stalls, showcasing food from around Suffolk and around the world."
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 4 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 5 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 6 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 7 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 8 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
The Sunday event runs from 10am-4pm.
For more details go to the festival website.