Stowmarket/Ipswich: Trust Maria charity hosts 1940s extravaganza at Ipswich Town Football Club
- Credit: Archant
A charity raising funds for Suffolk hospices is hosting a 1940s theme night with music and fancy dress this summer.
The 1940s Trust Maria Extravaganza is taking place at Ipswich Town Football Club on Saturday, June 7, featuring live music from the Swing Machine Big Band.
“Get your 1940s gear on and meet us on the dance floor for a good old swing,” said a charity spokesman.
Trust Maria was created last year by Stowmarket teenager Harvey McSloy in memory of his mother who died after a battle with cancer.
All funds raised on the night, which starts at 7pm, will help the charity provide equipment for hospices in Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the event cost £20. For more information visit www.trustmaria.org.uk.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 8 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash