Stowmarket: Man left with broken nose after assault in the Queens Head Pub
- Credit: Archant
A man was left with a broken nose and fractured cheekbone following an assault in Stowmarket.
The victim, 30, was walking across the dance floor of the Queens Head Pub in Station Road West when he noticed an altercation between two women.
He was then punched to the side of his face, and was later taken to West Suffolk Hospital for treatment.
The incident happened at approximately 11.55pm on Saturday September 13.
The male suspect who punched him was white, 6ft tall of stocky build, aged in his mid-40s.
You may also want to watch:
He had short black or grey hair which was curly on top and wore a green and yellow checked shirt and jeans.
It is thought he left the area in a white BMW.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex
Anyone with information should call PC Emily Ford at Stowmarket Police on 101 with reference ST/14/2546, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.