Stowmarket: Man suffers multiple stab wounds in attack in Curwen Road
A MAN was last night being questioned by police after a 20-year-old suffered multiple stab wounds in Stowmarket.
The alleged victim was taken to Ipswich Hospital after the incident in Curwen Road, but his injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said last night: “We were contacted at 8.25pm by the ambulance service reporting that a man had suffered multiple stab wounds.
“He has been taken to Ipswich Hospital.
“His injuries are not currently considered to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
“He suffered the wounds to his torso during an attack by another male.”
It is believed the alleged attack happened in the street.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 3 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 4 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 5 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 6 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 7 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 8 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 9 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 10 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
After a police search of the area, a 22-year-old man was later arrested in connection with the incident.