Stowmarket: Town set for StowFest and StowBlues music festivals
MUSIC fans are preparing for two festivals featuring acts covering a range of different genres.
The organisers behind Stowmarket’s StowBlues and StowFest events are getting ready for thousands of people who are expected to attend.
StowBlues is once again taking place at the Museum of East Anglian Life on Saturday, May 25. StowFest will run over the weekend of May 31-June 1.
About half a dozen blues acts will be playing, including Jamie Williams and the Roots Collective. For more details go to www.stowblues.co.uk
Entry is £2.50 on the door or £2 in advance with tickets available from the Mid Suffolk Tourist Information Centre. Under-16s accompanied by an adult are free.
StowFest takes place at Chilton Fields and will feature bands including Serious Delirium and 23X. For more information, go to www.stowfest.co.uk
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 5 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 6 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 7 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 8 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident
- 9 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 10 Paramedics called after tree falls on car in east Suffolk