Stowmarket: Woman involved in collision taken to hospital
A WOMAN has been taken to hospital following a road traffic collision involving two vehicles.
The incident happened in Ipswich Road, Stowmarket at around 5.15pm.
Firefighters arrived just before 5.25pm to find a woman trapped in one of the vehicles.
The crews used heavy cutting equipment to remove the roof of the vehicle.
The woman was taken to West Suffolk Hospital with neck and back pain.
You may also want to watch:
A second woman was treated at the scene for chest pain.
Appliances from Stowmarket, Needham Market and Elmswell attended.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 3 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 4 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 5 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 6 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 7 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 8 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season
- 9 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 10 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
Fire crews left the scene by 6.30pm.