Stowupland: Police seek witnesses to robbery in Church Road
- Credit: Archant
TWO teenagers were robbed last night in Church Road, Stowupland.
Three male teenagers were walking along the pavement when a man exited a silver Renault Clio stopped in Thorney Green Road and approached them. He assaulted and threatened one of the teenage victims, pushing him to the ground.
A wallet and black Samsung mobile phone were stolen from the victim, who sustained a graze and swelling to his face as a result of the incident.
The offender then demanded property from one of the other male teenagers who handed over his wallet, containing an amount of cash. He was not injured from the incident.
The offender then got back into the passenger seat of the Renault Clio and was driven off towards Forward Green. The driver of the vehicle was not seen.
The male offender is described as approximately 5ft 8ins tall, of a medium build, about 17 or 18-years-old and was wearing a black hooded top, tracksuit bottoms and a black scarf over his face.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the robbery which happened at about 8pm. Call Stowmarket Neighbourhood Response Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 2 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 3 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 4 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 5 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 6 Long delays on A12 after overturned tractor trailer
- 7 Matchday Live: Burns strikes to bring Town level
- 8 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
- 9 Ex Town striker Wickham links back up with Manning at MK Dons
- 10 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town