A143 reopens after serious collision
The A143 near Stradishall in West Suffolk has reopened following a serious crash this afternoon.
Police had closed the road in both directions from Highpoint Prison to the junction with the B1063 at Wickhambrook.
But, according to the AA traffic map traffic is still slow in the area.
At 12.31pm today Suffolk Police tweeted: “The A143 at Stradishall is currently closed in both directions due to a serious RTC, from the Highpoint Prison area to Wickhambrook crossroads (B1063).
“Road closed and slow traffic due to accident on A143 both ways between Hawbush Road and B1063.”
Suffolk police has been approached for more information.
- 1 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 2 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 3 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Luton join race for keeper Walton
- 5 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store
- 6 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's Bolton loss
- 7 'A good team and well-coached' - Bolton boss Evatt on Town
- 8 Teenage girl grabbed by man in seaside town
- 9 Investigations continue after car crashed into home
- 10 Anger as second homeowners set to receive £191million in Covid grants