A143 reopens after serious collision
The A143 near Stradishall in West Suffolk has reopened following a serious crash this afternoon.
Police had closed the road in both directions from Highpoint Prison to the junction with the B1063 at Wickhambrook.
But, according to the AA traffic map traffic is still slow in the area.
At 12.31pm today Suffolk Police tweeted: “The A143 at Stradishall is currently closed in both directions due to a serious RTC, from the Highpoint Prison area to Wickhambrook crossroads (B1063).
“Road closed and slow traffic due to accident on A143 both ways between Hawbush Road and B1063.”
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police has been approached for more information.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 6 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago