STRADISHALL: Prisoner fails to return to Highpoint
POLICE are appealing for help to trace a Highpoint inmate who failed to return to the prison.
Billy Sullivan, 33, who was serving eight and a half years for wounding and attempting to pervert the course of justice, was given day release on Thursday, December 16 but did not come back to Highpoint in Stradishall.
Sullivan is described as white, 5ft 8ins tall, of stocky build with blue eyes and short dark straight hair.
He has a scar near his left eyebrow and speaks with a London accent.
He has connections to the Barking and Dagenham areas of Essex.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone sees Sullivan they are advised to contact police with the details.
They should not approach him or take any further action.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
Anyone who may have seen Sullivan or who may have information about where he is now, should call Suffolk police on 01473 613500 or contact their nearest police station.