A12 southbound at Saxmundham reopens following two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital following a two-vehicle crash on the A12 at Saxmundham this morning.
Police were called at around 10.50am today, Monday, January 15, to the collision on the southbound carriageway at the junction with Friday Street (A1094).
A police spokeswoman said a woman had been injured during the collision and had been taken to A&E by a friend.
She added a stretch of the road, which had been closed by police, has since reopened.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service also sent three crews to the scene to assist.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said they were called at around 10.55am.
He said: “There were no persons trapped so crews were there to make the vehicles safe.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 Long queues at Primark from 7am in Ipswich as lockdown eases
“First aid was given by the fire service as part of assisting ambulance crews.”
Firefighters called a stop on the incident at 11.25am.