Sudbury pub all set to welcome students with great deals
- Credit: Archant
It’s that time of year when students flood back to university and the Weavers Tap, in Queensbury House, Sudbury, is ready to welcome them back with open arms with a saver card costing just £1.
The pub has lots of exciting giveaways and offers, good enough to bring a smile to those with even the tightest of student budgets.
The Weavers Tap is relaunching its Student Saver Card which, alongside a range of great deals, comes with five exclusive vouchers, redeemable for a gin and tonic, a burger, three tapas dishes, a pint sundae and a Jgerbomb.
The card costs only £1 and is available from the bar with a valid Student ID.
Customers can also enjoy the warm atmosphere, regular live music and sports the venue offers, as well as daily deals, like Pizza Thursdays, Sunday Craft Club and Wing Wednesdays.
You may also want to watch:
General manager of the Weavers Tap, Hal Pearson, said: “We want to welcome our student customers back with some really excellent deals to start off the year. We pride ourselves on our classic pub dishes served with a modern twist, as well as a wide selection of drinks and friendly service, so come along and join the fun.”
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 6 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 7 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 8 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight