Stunning mirror reflections across the waterways of Suffolk feature in this week’s Suffolk iWitness weekly challenge
- Credit: Janice Poulson
This week’s winner comes from Janice Poulson, who has captured the still water reflections and the boats moored at Ipswich Waterfront Marina in the beautiful evening sunlight.
As always it was difficult to judge. We also loved the boat trip perspective captured by Peter Cutts enjoying the waterways and the graceful swan with her cygnets gliding behind her by Robert McKenna.
We had a amazing response to this picture challenge and some captivating images of the wildife and beauty of our county.
Congratulations to Janice Poulson and all the Suffolk iWitness members who took part this week and made the cut.
Next week’s challenge is Bridges.
You may also want to watch:
Whether it’s a structure or metaphor, we really look forward to seeing your interpretations.
To take part and become a Suffolk iWitness member just register at suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk - and you could see your pictures published online on our website and in the newspaper. Happy snapping!
- 1 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 5 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 6 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 7 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 8 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'