Take a look at these stunning pictures of Sudbury Water Meadows
- Credit: Archant
A man who lives in Sudbury has sent in stunning pictures taken at Sudbury Water Meadows.
Mark Davies, who took the pictures, visits the meadows four to five times a week.
He said: “It’s just a lovely place to be. There is so much to see swans, ducks and cattle etc. People are friendly, there is not a better place to be when the sun goes down.”
The first picture, at the top of the story, was taken yesterday evening in the meadows near the Mill Hotel. Mr Davies said that there are quite a few cows in this particular area.
The Sudbury Water Meadows are a four mile route with riverside trails, wild flowers, birds and mammals.
You may also want to watch:
The walk starts from the train station and picks up the Valley Trail to take you west to the River Stour and Ballingdon Bridge. The path loops round to the north, crossing the water meadows to Brundon Mill.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 4 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game