Take a look at these stunning pictures of Sudbury Water Meadows
- Credit: Archant
A man who lives in Sudbury has sent in stunning pictures taken at Sudbury Water Meadows.
Mark Davies, who took the pictures, visits the meadows four to five times a week.
He said: “It’s just a lovely place to be. There is so much to see swans, ducks and cattle etc. People are friendly, there is not a better place to be when the sun goes down.”
The first picture, at the top of the story, was taken yesterday evening in the meadows near the Mill Hotel. Mr Davies said that there are quite a few cows in this particular area.
The Sudbury Water Meadows are a four mile route with riverside trails, wild flowers, birds and mammals.
The walk starts from the train station and picks up the Valley Trail to take you west to the River Stour and Ballingdon Bridge. The path loops round to the north, crossing the water meadows to Brundon Mill.
- 1 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 2 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 3 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 4 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 5 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 6 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 7 'We thought he could be someone special' - Comolli on McKenna's start in coaching
- 8 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 9 Walton completes permanent move to Ipswich Town
- 10 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash