Take a look at this stunning drone picture of Alpheton
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk man has sent in a mesmerising picture of the sun setting in Alpheton by using a drone.
Mark Turnbull took the stunning shot above his home in Alpheton - he purchased the drone so he can capture unique photographs of Suffolk similar to the sunset.
He said: “I only got the drone a few days ago but there will be lots of pictures like it and better.
“I intend on using them to create paintings from.
“I am going to create a series of paintings of the local area which are from unusual vantage points, ones that have never been seen before.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Turnbull, who is a full-time commission portrait artist, travels all over Suffolk to take pictures, the main areas he goes to are Cavendish, Clare, Sudbury, Long Melford, Glemsford, and Bury St Edmunds.
Alpheton is a small parish located on the A134 midway between Sudbury and Bury St Edmunds in the Babergh district of Suffolk.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 5 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 6 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 7 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 8 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 9 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 10 Suffolk 'can't afford' to repair or clear 700 damaged road signs