Beautiful sunset pictures from a farm in Suffolk
- Credit: ROBERT GROVER
Cheer yourself up on this dreary soggy day by taking a look at these stunning sunset pictures taken on a warm July evening.
The three pictures featured in this piece were taken on a farm in Eye.
Jenny Grover, who shared the great pictures, was harvesting on the farm while the sunset.
They were taken on Thursday evening before the weather took a turn for the worse/wet.
The farm in the pictures is Robert Grover Hall Farm in Yaxley, Eye.
You may also want to watch:
Do you have any pictures of beautiful shots around Suffolk? If so we would love to see them, you can email them to email@example.com or send them to us on Facebook.
Many of you will be relieved to hear that the wet weather isn’t going to stick around for long.
You can check out our weather update here: ‘It’s back to square one’ - Temperatures to soar after short-lived showers
- 1 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 2 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 3 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 7 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 10 Mike Bacon: High stake games just as Blues are starting to click