Bowling club looking for new members ahead of lockdown easing
- Credit: PA
Sudbury Bowls club is looking to welcome new members following lockdown easing in April.
The club started back in 1913 and has been steadily reinventing itself over the decades.
It is based in a purpose built club house on Quay Lane and has four indoor rinks and six outdoor grass rinks.
A spokesman for the club said: “We have had the experience of playing whilst keeping socially distant as well as providing sanitisation for both you and the equipment.
“Our club allows you to learn how to bowl with coaches for both inside and outside bowling. We have social bowls days and competitive leagues at club, county and even national level.”
You may also want to watch:
For now, the club are keeping a list of those interested so that they can get in touch when they are allowed to re-open.
Those interested in finding out more should visit the club’s website or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07570 402733.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 3 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
- 8 North Stander: Norwich will be back in Championship - can we join them?
- 9 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash