Sudbury/Colchester: Police appeal to trace missing Suffolk man Peter Hooper
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an appeal in a bid to trace missing Sudbury man Peter Hooper.
The 57-year-old (pictured) was last seen at his home address in Sudbury on Tuesday, May 21, but has not been seen since.
Officers believe he may have travelled to Colchester but are appealing for Peter, or anyone who has seen him, to get in touch.
He is white, of medium build, around 5ft 7in tall, has grey thinning hair and hazel eyes.
He was last seen wearing a dark t-shirt, blue jeans and black shoes. He was also carrying a black rucksack.
You may also want to watch:
Call police on 101 to help.
- 1 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 2 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 3 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 7 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 8 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 9 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car